In search of the best wireless earbuds under 100? After all, clunky headphones have become a thing of the past.
Yup, you got that right. Thanks to wireless earbuds, you can finally say goodbye to messy wires. Wireless HearingAid-Guide are perfect for when you’re commuting, at work or practically anywhere! You should check it’s features like Is it longest lasting bluetooth earbuds? and many more things.
Benefits of Purchasing the Best Wireless Earbuds Under 100
Earbuds are more convenient to use as opposed to large, bulky headphones. In fact, they’re practically great for folks with an active lifestyle that involves a lot of running and working out. Earbuds significantly weigh less and are hassle-free to carry. Things get even better if you opt for a wireless design. One Click Power can guide you better to understand wireless technology.
Wireless earbuds are also a great fix for people who’d like to attend calls on the go.
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 100
With so many options to choose from, you probably wouldn’t want to buy the wrong earbuds. To cut your shopping spree short, we’ve compiled a list of some amazing of the best Bluetooth earbuds under 100.
1. Soundmoov 316T Mini Wireless Earbuds
The Soundmoov Stereo Earbuds are an amazing pair of wireless earbuds. With a solid build and comfortable to wear design, you can carry these earbuds practically everywhere you go. Thanks to inbuilt Bluetooth technology, users can simply connect the earbuds to any smart device.
Above all, its wireless technology eliminates the need for messy cords and tangled wires, perfect for fitness freaks. Further on the positives, these cool earbuds also feature a built-in mic so can attend calls on the go.
- User-friendly designed, great for fitness enthusiasts
- Sturdy design and good quality sound with built-in mic
- Affordable price
- Comes with a charging base
- Only the left ear-bud can be for attending calls
- A few customers have complained about poor battery life
2. Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Earbuds
The Phaiser BHS-730 is considered as among the best Bluetooth earbuds under 100. These earbuds are perfect for music lovers who like to go out for intense runs. It features 8mm speakers with high-end Bluetooth technology.
Phaiser BHS-730 incorporates superior hardware and transducers for excellent sound quality. It features A2DP stereo transfer protocols that are designed to offer stronger bass and more powerful sound quality. With five hours of battery life, you can listen to these earbuds for long periods of time. For added comfort, the headphones also feature a magnet that keeps the headphones around your neck.
- Great sound quality
- User friend earbuds with controls that are easy to figure out
- Securely stays intact so that you can listen to music while working out
- Might be uncomfortable to wear for some folks
- Some customers have complained about the poor battery life
- Earbuds aren’t very sweat-proof
3. Bluephonic Wireless Sport Bluetooth Headphones
The Wireless Sport Bluetooth Headphones might be double the price compared to other earbuds on the list but it’s definitely worth it. Featuring the latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology with amazing noise canceling technology, you’ll no longer have to worry about background noise.
To top it off, the earbuds are also optimized for active go-getters which means its design is sweat proof and resistant to moisture. It also includes flexible ear hooks that ensure the earbuds stay intact and in place while you’re on the move.
- Purchase includes a carry-case and extra charge cord
- Great sound quality, will definitely exceed your expectations
- Sweat-free design – great for intense workouts
- User-friendly design, very easy to sync with your phone
- A customer complained that the company did not honor the warranty after the earbuds stopped working
- You may hear a small amount of static while listening to music at low volume. This is likely to go down when you increase the volume
4. TaoTronics Wireless Earbuds
TaoTronics Wireless Earbuds can quickly become your go-to earbuds for jogging, running or working out. Thanks to its streamlined design and sturdy construction, you can enjoy excellent sound performance when you’re on the move.
Apart from enjoying music, you can also use these earbuds for attending hands-free work calls. For improved sound quality, the earbuds include a specially designed ceramic antenna that is designed to tolerate more interface. This’ll allow you to enjoy music without any noise breaks or interruptions.
- Affordable price and sturdy quality
- Earbuds are likely to last for a long period of time with good care
- Available with both ear loops and buds
- Improved noise canceling technology
- Some customers have complained that the earbuds don’t offer a good fit. However, the fit may vary from person to person
5. Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones
Marshall is one of the biggest names in the world of rock. And that’s probably why the Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones have garnered so much attention. With its rock-inspired design, these novel earbuds are all about looking your best. For added measure, these earbuds feature an updated microphone design that eliminates unnecessary interruptions.
For greater ease of use, you can also use the remote for answering incoming calls or pausing your music when you’re on the move.
- Comes with four unique size sleeves, allowing you to choose the perfect fit
- Visually appealing design that’s fit for a rock star
- Great sound quality
- Not very sturdy – you may have to take special care of the earbuds
- A few customers were not satisfied with the quality
Wrapping it up
We hope you’ve enjoyed our compilation of the best wireless earbuds under 100! Have something that you’d like to add? Tell us in the comment section below.